Production Administrative Support Representative
- June 14, 2021
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
The primary function or purpose of this position is to provide support and backup capacity to the production team.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Assist (or support) order invoicing, customer service and shipping
- Assist (or support) customer service & production staff for order entry and production control database.
- Assist (or support) phone support
- Assist (or support) inventory management and purchasing
- Provide backup capacity to the production team.
Additional Job Responsibilities/Duties:
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all tasks to ensure product quality and safety
- The Production Support Representative will be responsible for compliance with the HACCP and GMP program including maintaining records, Housekeeping and Allergen programs
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Non-Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Champion of our cultural values
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Must know how to balance customer needs with company abilities.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal / human relations skills
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions effectively.
- Ability to maintain accurate records with attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects within specified timelines.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Minimum Job Qualification Requirements:
- H.S. Diploma degree or GED.
Relevant Job Experience:
- 2-3 years of business office experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Specialized Job/Technical Knowledge:
- Intermediate level knowledge/skill in using Microsoft Office preferred.
- Beginner to Intermediate level knowledge/skill in using Salesforce® or other CRM preferred.
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed, please then also copy and paste the link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.