- November 8, 2021
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
MDG is seeking a collaborative and ambitious strategic-minded Product Marketer who is eager to spearhead product and content offerings while staying focused on our vision to feed, clean and save the world.
This role will be focused on building impactful programs that are rooted in customer insights and designed to drive meaningful business outcomes. The Product Marketer will be an instrumental member of our agile, mission-driven team.
- Location: In-Office, Franklin, WI
- Thorough benefits package
- Reports to Marketing Manager
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Own and execute world-class marketing strategies for new product features and priority launches across multiple markets
- Lead and support go-to-market strategy and execution
- Lead go-to-market positioning and content offerings to drive business results
- Lead and execute product-related strategies with third-party marketing agencies
- Work with sales and marketing team to develop value propositions and ideal customer profiles
- Building strategies with an understanding of end-to-end user journey
- Collaborate with internal teams to align with department and company goals
Minimum Job Qualifications/Requirements:
- 3 or more years experience in product marketing or related field
- Passion to Feed, Clean and Save the World
- Team-oriented and driven mindset
- In-depth knowledge of paid digital and social media marketing, including building channel strategies
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing company
- Excellent verbal/written communication and computer skills required
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed, please then also copy and paste the link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.