Process Development Technician 1
- August 2, 2023
Here at MDG, your ideas are refined and delivered by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success. MDG is passionate about applying scientific principles to developing new products that solve problems, creating methods that increase fermentation yield or creating positive outcomes out in the field. Science alone is not enough, so we have created procedures, processes and programs that create consistent and reliable results you can rely on time and time again.
The Process Development Technician I will be responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of bench and pilot scale bioreactors and associated downstream processing equipment. The position will perform a variety of functions in collaboration with cross-functional teams to support fermentation and other duties determined by the Process Development manager.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
- Enter customer orders into accounting and Salesforce systems.
- Set up, operate, and monitor fermentation processes in 0.25L to 300L bioreactors – activities include bioreactor set-up, harvest, downstream processing, cleaning, sterilization and turnover to maintain a set run schedule.
- Collect and maintain accurate batch data records.
- Collect samples from bioreactors for analysis.
- Perform routine lab duties such as preparing media, buffer and stock solution preparation; cleaning glassware; counter tops and equipment.
- Experience within a laboratory or production environment is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences.
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed. After submitting your application, follow the “Fill Out Survey” link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.