Billing and Customer Support Representative
- Justin Reminger
- January 13, 2023
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
The Billing and Customer Support Representative will provide exceptional billing and customer service to support to our customers, sales team and production team.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Process credit applications
- Set up new customer accounts accounting and Salesforce systems
- Enter customer orders into accounting and Salesforce systems
- Process customer invoices and statements
- Run aging report and maintain collections and late fees
- Provide investigation / resolution for any billing inquiries / issues
- Support sales and customer service by reviewing and improving billing and customer service processes
- Communicate with sales, account managers, customers and production in a timely manner
- Process period-end financial reports by closing out periods, conduct data analysis and provide reports to managing director
Minimum Job Qualification Requirements:
H.S. Diploma degree or GED
Relevant Job Experience:
- 2-3 years of business office experience in billing or customer service
- Specialized Job/Technical Knowledge:
- Intermediate level knowledge/skill in using Microsoft Office preferred.
- Intermediate level knowledge/skill in using Salesforce® or CRM preferred
Non-Technical Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent attendance
- Champion of our cultural values
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Must know how to balance customer needs with company abilities.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal / human relations skills
- Able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions effectively
- Ability to maintain accurate records with attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects within specified timelines
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed. After submitting your application, follow the “Fill Out Survey” link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.