Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
- June 8, 2021
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the front desk Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at Microbial Discovery Group, LLC. and provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers. You will be our “Director of first impressions and our master multi-tasker.”
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Answers main phone line and fields calls accordingly using a multi-line phone system
- Greets and directs visitors while ensuring our guests follow our GMP practices
- Provide internal customer support services. This includes, but is not limited to, scheduling conference rooms, filing, making photocopies, scanning and faxing documents, office supply ordering, meeting setting / tear down, maintaining employee calendar
- Assist in various Accounting duties as assigned
- Assist Employee Relations Specialist I with engagement, recruiting and internal communications
- Opens, sorts and distributes mail
- Small parcel shipping (UPS, FedEx)
- Other administrative assignments of increasing responsibility assisting multiple departments, as growth occurs.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
- Become Notary Public
Enforce Safety, Environmental, And Other Regulatory Program Requirements:
- Ensure GMP, including Allergens, and Housekeeping is maintained at a high level within the department
- Responsible for documenting all safety/accident incidents.
- Willingness to multi-task with the ability to prioritize tasks as they shift
- Must have outstanding people skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and high-pressured environment with strong professionalism
- Ability to handle confidential documents/correspondence
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed, please then also copy and paste the link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.