Job Posting: Shipping and Order Processing Coordinator
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as our shipping and order processing coordinator at our Oak Creek facility.
Work in a culture where people are appreciated and the company core values include Trust, Relationships and a passion to Feed, Clean and Save the World
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Order acknowledgment
- Order processing
- Customer service and follow-up on orders
- Preparing shipping documents
- Scheduling pickups for TL, LTL, and courier service
- Shipping pallets and packages (both domestic and international)
- Providing freight quotes
- Freight cost comparisons, opportunities, etc.
- Willing to help prepare orders
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- Must be extremely detail-orientated
- Willing to multi-task and prioritize
- Outstanding people skills and customer service experience
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to handle new obstacles with limited help from others
- Aware of deadlines and meeting goals
- Shipping experience a plus
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed, please then also copy and paste the link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.