Job Posting: ERP Application Coordinator
Microbial Discovery Group is a Bacillus fermentation company focused on the commercialization of microbials for wastewater, bioremediation, aquaculture, consumer and institutional markets while additionally partnering with customers to fulfill their custom fermentation needs. MDG refines and delivers products and ideas by applying Real Science to a Trusted Process, yielding Proven Success.
The ERP Application Coordinator should have a strong understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and how it benefits the organization. The ERP Applications Coordinator will assist in supporting the ERP systems. This person will also be responsible for fielding day to day issues our end users experience with the ERP systems. The ERP Applications Coordinator will also assist with the implementation of new functionality within the system.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Able to work with ERP consultants or ERP software teams.
- Be the first level of support for day to day issues from end-users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve general problems within the system.
- Assist with the implementation and development of new processes and/or modules.
- Develop documentation for procedures within the system.
- Conduct routine training classes to resolve common usage issues within the system.
- Support new users with training and assistance.
- Work with end-users to develop requirements for new features, enhancements, or reports required.
- Work closely with local ERP teams when new sites are being implemented.
- Assist with testing new versions of the ERP software before the updates are put into production.
- Willingness to learn new tools and expand technical knowledge within the ERP system.
- Work within a team environment, develop presentations and training material, lead meetings and communicate effectively when procedures or new features come online.
- Provide technical support to ERP team members
- Complies with documentation, changes in management and security standards
- Work with the Applications Developers to test additional features and enhancements during development.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 2-year’ experience in a manufacturing business setting.
- Experience working with ERP systems (Experience working with Epicor ERP is required, experience with other ERP Platforms preferred).
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide instructions and guidance to end-users of the ERP system.
- Computer proficient
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Culture Index Survey
To apply for a position, please click the “apply” button below and follow instructions to apply through Indeed, please then also copy and paste the link below to apply directly to our website application process. This will also include taking the culture index survey. The culture index survey helps with the process of finding great people. Those who do not complete the culture index will not be considered. Thank you for your consideration.